More stuff means more maintenance, storage, time spent trying to find your stuff, and money draining out of your wallet every month.
I have two questions for you:
#1 – Can you comfortably live off your investments today? (A rule of thumb is your lifestyle costs you less than 4% of your total savings and investments.)
#2 – Do you own any of the following?
- A house larger than you need
- A house in a more expensive area than you need to live in
- An extra car than you need
- A second home
- A boat
- A motorcycle
- Toys such as ATV’s, UTV’s, or snowmobiles
- Any other expensive item you don’t use every day
- (Business owners) An office
- (Business owners) Inventory not selling in storage
If you answered “no” to #1 and “yes” to any of the items in #2, we have an opportunity 🙂
The solution? Sell everything you can in #2.
The items in #2 are preventing you from being able to say “YES!” to #1.You can free up thousands of dollars, maybe even thousands of dollars per month, by selling stuff you don’t need. The faster you do this, the faster you can build real wealth and achieve financial freedom.